what i want in life at mo

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
my retro bike and a calender for 2008 ;) ;) and more time to fetal around with my bikes with some cold hard cash bigger than shiney pennies :cool: :cool: :D :LOL: :LOL: what about you guys what do you want from your retrobike at this point in life ad what parts do you desire the most. ow and more time to cuddle up on sofa with the missus ;) :cool:

I really want the American sellers to finally send Klein bikes to Europe, I've seen so much 22"es attitudes/pinnacles and none of them... :(

And yeah, the missus wouldn't mind I think for spending a bit more time on the sofa then on my bikes :D

I want ArselForce to get there arse sorted from their elbows and finally get my 857 to me................not asking much, but they've maneged to arse it up for the last fortnight...........

I think mrs LsD would like me to get my bum cheecks off the sofa and out pedalling!!

Cheers,
Dav

I would like to stay healthy for more than a week at a time!! The kids seem to bring home at least one interesting new virus each week. You get motivated, start riding when you can. Hell you even get the Roller Turbo out and start to loose weight. Then, one of the kids coughs in your face and you're ill for a month. Why oh why do they insist on heating schools to about 29 degrees celcius and turn the whole thing into a giant petri dish!!!?? If I used emoticons, it would be the angry one!

Sorry guys, rant over.

Well all i want for christmas is...

er...i might want for nothing actually.

Just some more time. Time is just the one thing I never seem to have enough of.

Oh, and some cash would be nice. Rather than an ever growing pile of surplus shiny bike parts.

Oh, and some original Crossmax with the fat black spokes like Ed's.

Oh, and some of the new neo retro '08 SID's in SID blue.

Oh, and a green zooka for my bike/ zook pile.

i think that might be it.

:D

to quit the bike shop, throw my computer out the window, and stop working 7 days a week to allow me back on my cobb webbed ridden bikes.

:D

I want all the myriad of serious life choices that I need to make over the next 6 months to be made already, then I can relax!

To stay on my bike. My ribs are still saw from the Peaks.
To stop getting board and then fiddling with bike. And then making life stressful. Thanks to my fiddling I'm now riding with no front bike. Which the way i ride in London I really need both sets. Maguras arriving soon (Thanks Klein Madchris :D )
That when i get 6 numbers on the lotto not just win a tenner :( (still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick :LOL: ) But win ££££££

"Thanks to my fiddling I'm now riding with no front bike"

Erm. How does that work lol :LOL: :LOL: ;)

What I would like for xmas is for TinTin to get a helmet. Hate to think what might happen to you if you keep falling off without one matey. :?

I'll get one next year. Then I'll turn the clock back back to the 90's and go racing again :shock: Should be a laugh

Back