Whats the best LED rear light available?

The ones available now all seem to attach to the seatpost. I'm not nabbing the link Jez, but if anyone knows where I can get one of the ones with a single bolt sticking out the back so I can attach to a pannier rack I would be grateful.
They must have changed the law by now. I seem to remember that they couldn't be given a BS mark because they didn't contain a bulb. I saw a copper with one on her bike the other night so at last the law has caught up.
The Cateye brand always seem to do good lights. Try the TL-LDII00, or the TL-LD600.

Dont get the Mars one.
I have actually had two drivers tell me from their car windows that my light
is/was crap.

I had a Blackburn Mars and it was pretty good, until it fell off one morning because the temperature got to about minus five and plastic got brittle and couldn't withstand the vibration from the cobblestones. Evans wouldn't replace it without a receipt, and I never bothered sending it to Blackburn.

I've now ordered an S-Sun unit from CRC because they were selling them for about £4. If I were looking to spend a bit more I'd get a Smart 1/2 watt one, because at my most recent audax event loads of people had them.

I'm going to end up with a dynamo-powered SuperNova one in a couple of weeks, which is supposedly so bright it's illegal in Germany!

just get the smart light 1watt rear bright as f**k that one is thats a lot of light at 1 watt cost abou £9.99 each thow buddy :cool:

Back