Retrobike is Citycycling.co.uk's website of the month

"There is simply something much more attractive in the simplicity of the old steel frames, compared to 'hardcore' freeride rigs adorning the pages of mountain bike magazines the world over."

amen

he under stands what were about now thats good to see in a write up here here three cheers to john and the other originals for making all this happen cheers guys :cool: :cool: :cool:

I defy you not to get drawn into the archive and find yourself falling out the other end wondering where the past hour went.

That line of the article is so true, i have been a member for just under a month and already i am 400 posts in and find myself on the site at varied points of the day. To think i found the site by chance looking for an old muddyfox bike frame, from the time before they went bust. I had one bike then and no parts and now find myself with 2 bikes and my collection of parts is growing daily.

Great article, great site highly addictive and helpful

I found this site a few months ago and now spend far too long here, sneaking a read most days.

Everyone seems really friendly, there's loads of useful advice, the banter is spot on, and the level of people's knowledge never fails to amaze me.

Jez really does seem to have too many bikes, and I now find myself checking ebay daily for a Ti Fat Chance.

But most importantly, after 11 years off the bike I finally got out for a ride today!!!! I think this site is entirely responsible for helping me find the motivation to do this. Thank you Retrobike! Keep up the good work.

jonboy":23ztu6zr said:
I found this site a few months ago and now spend far too long here, sneaking a read most days.

But most importantly, after 11 years off the bike I finally got out for a ride today!!!! I think this site is entirely responsible for helping me find the motivation to do this. Thank you Retrobike! Keep up the good work.

Great post Jonboy,

this is certainly my fave site on the web..

Latest posts

Back