Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:48 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:09 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 975
Location: NorCal, USA
computerbitz wrote:
just stumbled on this whil looking for something else, sorry if its posted already but the picture quality on all these is superb


I particulary like the 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR and the 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown, if they belong to anyone on here very nice bikes all of them


The guy seems like an asshole. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:17 am 
East Midlands AEC
East Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 15067
Location: Derby, UK
I would hope he wouldn't frequent a forum like ours! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:40 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm
Posts: 2192
Location: Liverpool
rumpfy wrote:
computerbitz wrote:
just stumbled on this whil looking for something else, sorry if its posted already but the picture quality on all these is superb


I particulary like the 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR and the 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown, if they belong to anyone on here very nice bikes all of them


The guy seems like an asshole. :P


I am a little confused as to why admiring someone else's bike collection makes me an asshole then

Please tell how you jump to that conclusion when you dont know me, you got me Intrigued and offended


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:12 am 
East Midlands AEC
East Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 15067
Location: Derby, UK
you've got the wrong of the stick mate :lol: rumpfy's talking about himself - he's the bloke in the forum...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:27 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm
Posts: 2192
Location: Liverpool
orange71 wrote:
you've got the wrong of the stick mate :lol: rumpfy's talking about himself - he's the bloke in the forum...


:oops: Late night early morning syndrome kids ait well and wife on nights :oops:

in that case yeah he is then aint he :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:48 pm 
East Midlands AEC
East Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 15067
Location: Derby, UK
:lol: I've got small ones - know the feeling!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:35 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 975
Location: NorCal, USA
computerbitz wrote:
rumpfy wrote:
computerbitz wrote:
just stumbled on this whil looking for something else, sorry if its posted already but the picture quality on all these is superb


I particulary like the 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR and the 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown, if they belong to anyone on here very nice bikes all of them


The guy seems like an asshole. :P


I am a little confused as to why admiring someone else's bike collection makes me an asshole then

Please tell how you jump to that conclusion when you dont know me, you got me Intrigued and offended


Ha! Yeah, I was taking a poke at myself on that. :)

I'm quite flattered by this post and I thank you for your kind words of my collection.

...those are just the built ones... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:45 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm
Posts: 2192
Location: Liverpool
i will reaffirm your own comment guys an asshole but an asshole with a sweet collection, scares me to think that you just said that these are just the built ones what the hell you got waiting to be built


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:06 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 975
Location: NorCal, USA
computerbitz wrote:
i will reaffirm your own comment guys an asshole but an asshole with a sweet collection, scares me to think that you just said that these are just the built ones what the hell you got waiting to be built


Just finished an 86/87 fillet brazed Salsa.

92 fillet brazed Potts needs a bit of tweaking and a photo shoot.

89 Mantis Valkyrie EC is just around the corner.



McMahon Ti, 88 Slingshot, Ritchey Timberwolf, Yeti Ultimate, and a second Tomac Ti/Carbon Raleigh are in various states of restoration.


My collecting is coming to a close as I have just about everything I want...
There are other bikes I'd like to try, but I'm patient.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:15 am 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
Any Trimble's in the collection? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adri.75, Bing [Bot], kvs766, Smithjss70, The History Man and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group