S-Bike proto by Yeti

mattbrown":2e4u4ihk said:
that was a pretty cool read, i always love reading stuff like that about bikes.
Me too, though I'd rather be the one writing the original post with the cool and exotic find!

cool, thanks for sharing that..........got me to wondering, if there were many more prototypes that were made for any others out there....????

Elve12k

Seen the thread on the other forum, but the pic of cully jumping isn't the 92 worlds winning run...

That day cully was on a verlichi with a purple anno swingarm and was wearing a bell razor painted green tartan...

Loving the quin though, nick voullioz had a red sbike 902 when he was first racing even used it after he was sponsored by GT

Always hankered after one, maybe one day

Great story .

S bike were then made by Verlichi in Italy and designed by Quinn .

Yes, it is a great story. Hopefully we will learn more on it the upcoming days.

@boxxer
I do also remember the Vario bicycles some French riders raced. They were quite radical boom-tube bikes too. I think 1st time I saw one was around 1994 and I were quite impressed. Not by their elegance ;)

The vario bikes were nice, shock in the top tube trough, couple raced in the uk in the early days....

I always wanted a bromont in blue with a polished mainframe, a Scottish tribute to the purple of cullys wc winnin frame

I'll dig out my french mag where nico has the sbike along with a zaskar and lts

sinnerman":2q3c7uss said:
cool, thanks for sharing that..........got me to wondering, if there were many more prototypes that were made for any others out there....????

Good Q. Must be. I have no idea how many and I am wondering where they all went, but sometimes they do surface :D

Back