Watch out: abuse of a Klein

LTS Biker

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This bike is for sale here in Holland, I asked extra pics, but I think this bike can't be saved anymore:

see, this kind of thing would be exactly what i was after for one of my project ideas.

it's a treklein, so no one is gonna be incensed by painting it non-klein, and it's tatty so it'll be cheap.

i'd have it white, with a black, straight-legged rigid fork black stem and flat bar. black everything, down to the spokes, running single-speed, 40:13 with slicks. black klein decals, with white "klein" down the forks.

I think I can get the bike for hardly anything, if you're really interested we can arrange something. You can get a Klein frame for almost nothing.

cce":2ree6c3u said:
see, this kind of thing would be exactly what i was after for one of my project ideas.

it's a treklein, so no one is gonna be incensed by painting it non-klein, and it's tatty so it'll be cheap.

i'd have it white, with a black, straight-legged rigid fork black stem and flat bar. black everything, down to the spokes, running single-speed, 40:13 with slicks. black klein decals, with white "klein" down the forks.

my old pulse which weirdly thang now has was this kinda condition. its just cosmetic paint. new paint & it'll be fine :D

LTS Biker":x6583z1b said:
The bike looks like it has been dug op on a graveyard after 10 years. :cry:

on my ride last nite saw 4blokes carrying a coffin wandering around in circles which was kinda weird.
coming back home 3hrs later saw the same 4 blokes still wandering round in circles & still carrying the coffin

page down
VVVV

they'd lost the plot.. ;)

Back