Klein Attitude Team

daveaasmith

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Do the original Pink white green Klein Attitude Team bikes / frames ever come up for sale anywhere? How much do they go for?

so, one of you guys who have got one, what kind of money are you looking for for me to take it off your hands ???

I have just bought mine. I don't think I'll sell it !
Sorry…

Try e-bay… ;)

daveaasmith":3jw2nau8 said:
How much do they go for?

Depends on condition. Bikes usually go for 1000-2000€, framesets 600-1500€, maybe a little less in the USA but you'll have to count customs fees + VAT on top of it, which naturally isn't the case if you buy one from EU.

Scant pretty much covered it. I have two, one very nice rider and a NOS one. NO, don't even ask. :D

They will not be cheap. If you could find a really nice one, you will pay four figures in U.S. pesos for the frame alone. That is for a medium sized one, the one most in demand. If you are after a small or large, they are more reasonably priced.

They do come up and what happens is someone makes an expensive sale and others will start selling after seeing what they can get. I figure eventually they will all be in the hands of collectors and then it will be much harder to pry them out their unyielding fingers.

Pinguwin

daveaasmith":339sm78m said:
Do the original Pink white green Klein Attitude Team bikes / frames ever come up for sale anywhere? How much do they go for?

Dave - how tall are you? I know of one that's available at a price so long as you have the build of Chewbacca!

well, unfortunately (hmm, don't know why i say that, cos i'm perfectly happy with my size!) i am 5' 9", so guess a medium or a small is what i'm after!!!

Back