Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok, so for about a week i've been actively trying to find bits for my project

so far i have

been outbid in the dying seconds 4 times
found ideal items and been unable to convince them to ship to the uk twice
changed my mind 900 times
and finally, bought an item in the wrong colour.

i got into this understanding full well that it wouldnt be as easy as walking into my LBS back in the day and grabbing it off the shelf, but earlier today i was *this* far from listing the whole lot on the 'bay. the part of my that doesnt quit kicked in sometime around then though.

i have a new respect for you guys who churn out project bikes faster than i can blink

cce" i have a new respect for you guys who churn out project bikes faster than i can blink[/quote said:
Couldn't agree more on that. I've no patience to hunt down those lovely peaces of kit So buy 07 XT-R/XT but when i do find a little gem then i jump/click ASAP
As for being out bid on e-bay get auctionsnipe and that should help you win some times

Funny thing is I have more luck on here than on ebay as I think we all have a big karma thing going on - I'll give you this today and the karma will find me the bit I'm really after tomorrow (you don't get karma on ebay). Just post in the wanted and see what you get!

cce":323lc1oi said:
been outbid in the dying seconds 4 times

Gotta get yourself a sniper... its a necessary evil for retro rebuilds. The nice thing is, I believe if you have two sniping cannons aimed at the same auction, the seller with the biggest max bid still wins. I think this keeps things legit.

Its all about the hunt, man.

i've been evaluating matters, and i, being me and stupid, decided to make things MUCH harder for myself, but to chill and allow things to take longer.

the part i bought that was the wrong colour, became the right colour. unfortunately, non-turquoise blue isnt the most common of ano colours.

Back