diamond back WCF

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
anyone ever ridden/owned one of these. my first proper MTB was a diamond back and i've always had an affection for the brand. how did they ride? did they stay stuck together?

Good experiences back in the day. There were three amongst the gang I ride with and no problems - which is saying something!

The first ones had skinnier tubes than the later ones and rode a little softer but none where a bad ride.

I particularly liked the white and red one that a friend had, he used to get that thing to fly uphill and down.

I know of a green and black one that I sometimes work on and if he ever decides to sell I have first refusal :oops: (what I would do with it I have no idea but who cares)

Get one and lets see it up here.

My first proper bike, bought a '95 model in the sales and it's still going strong, superb handling bike, I love it :D I did have a white/red WCF2 from around '98 but it just didn't feel the same so I got rid of it.

They come up on the bay now and again, go for it.

Recently picked one up as a frame with a King headset for US $85 on eBay. I've not had a chance to build it up yet, but have only read good reviews (I don't read the bad ones ;) ).

Latest posts

Back