al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi people,
This may sound a bit crap but i havent been on a bike for three years pretty much. I found this site a few weeks ago and since then have got more and more of my mojo back!
Just wanted to say a big thank you to you lot without sounding like a bit of a dick.
My forced lay off through a lower back injury realy put me off the sport that i have been a part of for twenty years. This may not sound much to you fit bunch but in the last few days i have rode over six miles.
No not off road that may be pushing things this year at least.
And i am now building one of my old bikes up again as a period as best i can 1984 mtb.
I hope to see some of you on a trail soon!!!
Thanks for reading and thanks for the push i needed.
Much respect. Alan, in the saddle again,Cornwall.

Great to have you onboard Al, (my Bank manager might not agree with that last statement), i think the site has got a lot of us back on our bikes and fitter than we've been for years. Sure my marriage is going down the pan, but atleast my bike collection is growing..

Cheers Hilts, Marriage is so last year!

Ive unearthed more tat,but im still having computer problems.

So i will hang fire with advertising til im sorted.

Still taking requests though!

All the best,Al

It's been an education talking to you al. Good to hear your back on your wheels. Steady as it goes :D
And Thank you

Cheers mate!

Its the kind of enthusiasm i found in you that has made all the diference to me.

All the best,Al

Hang on! ive just read that back,This is like some kind of love in.

Sorry!!!

Al.

'Tis true. Although I'm still struggling with child sized commitments and my favourite soldier of all time, General Apathy. Retrobike has saved me too! I can sum it up.

Retrobike: Good for your health, bad for your wealth.

Back