my 3 Kona's

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
It started with one....this retro lark is addictive :LOL: ..well the rest is history ;)
In the next few weeks the lava dome bits will be placed on to my new explosif frame{purchased from retrokona :cool: }

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• photo 072.jpg
    photo 072.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,419
  • photo 107.jpg
    photo 107.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,419
  • photo 125.jpg
    photo 125.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,419
MCsanandreas":3fu2j3f5 said:
and then you will have to re-do the Lava Dome?

Dont know bud...might have to renogotiate my spending 2011/12 with Mrs Ernie :LOL: :LOL:

This frame was bought from cannondaleking last year 2010

Ernie ;)

cool

...... :shock: :cool: cool, i really like the silver too........!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

RobMac":31ofq23p said:
Do you have a aversion to 'knobblies'? :LOL:

All very nice BTW ;)

no bud :LOL: :LOL: ,..thanks for the kind words :D the lava dome has knobblies{old photo}..explosif is my daily chariot for to and from work..and my favorite to be honest..thats why i am looking for a 3rd one as per my wanted/signature ;)

Ernie ;)

Hey ernie, are you sure you don't need a 19" frame as both the stems & seatposts seem very high on all 3 bikes?

How tall are you :?:

BTW all 3 very nice speshly the silver CC :D

sorry guys :oops: ..just discovered i intended this thread to be part of the "show us your steel" my cock up :oops: ..a little bit of pilot error :shock:

Ernie ;)

Gruff":3jz6lw5e said:
Hey ernie, are you sure you don't need a 19" frame as both the stems & seatposts seem very high on all 3 bikes?

How tall are you :?:

BTW all 3 very nice speshly the silver CC :D

Thanks very much :LOL: :LOL: i am 5'8" bud.. weighing in on a "silth like" 14stone..i am not overweight..just under height :LOL: :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Back