Raleigh Dynatech Mission

jmdalves

Retro Newbie
Hi

I'm new at retrobike and I´ve got a Raleigh Dyna-tech Mission frame. Can some one help me with the specs of this bike? Images ?

thanks in advanced

Jose

Not to hand but give me a few days and I'll try to scan some in for you. If I've done nothing is a week or so, drop me a PM to jog my memory :)

Russell":385gwwj1 said:
Not to hand but give me a few days and I'll try to scan some in for you. If I've done nothing is a week or so, drop me a PM to jog my memory :)

Ok Thanks Russell.

My frame has no decals on it, some one knows where i can find them?

Jose

Jose,

have just discovered this site, but only after recently scrapping a Dynatech Mission frame that had a cracked head tube casting!

It was my pride an joy when I brought it new in 1990, and took me up (and down) proper mountains without a hint of suspension!

What i do have is the complete Deore DX groupset (excluding cranks), in good condition and full working order, includings STI brake levers & shifters, Front & rear mechs, front and rear canti brakes with bolts, springs and straddle wires. Was going to put them on ebay, probably next week. I also have an original Rigida Laser 400 front wheel with DX hub in good condition.

I'm also sure I have the original Raliegh glossy brochure from 1990 salted away somewhere.

If your interested let me know and I will notify you of the ebay date - I would be open to offers but have no clue what it is worth.

Regards
Chris

This is scanned from the 1991 Raleigh Dyna-Tech brochure. Nice :cool:

DynaTech_Mission.jpg

I would kill for one of those. It was my race bike BITD.

Looking at that pic has made me all misty eyed and nostalgic.

Back