my bike paradise: have a look

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right this is my favourite trail, near punta Ala, Tuscany, Italy.
It starts from 0 metres and you have a steep climb, which is rewarding because you get here:

Attachments

• bikeparadise52.jpg
    bikeparadise52.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,851
  • bikeparadise1rb.jpg
    bikeparadise1rb.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,851
The downhill is rocky and steep... but then you get to a nice bay

Attachments

• bikeparadise13rb.jpg
    bikeparadise13rb.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,847
Oh why am i living in the UK. This web site is so good at making me feel :x at the weather in the UK plus on top of that i live in London which has nothing worth looking out the window at unless you like yobs/tramps/rubbish/ police cars going past in a hurry for their tea break. And people pay how much to live in London :shock: and its not even a nice part. :cry:

One of my favourite pics/places, paradise on a good day but a freezing hell on earth on a bad day.

yakeaf.jpg

Near the top of a Munro in North East Scotland a couple of years ago - I've ridden this route on my Trek OCLV so that was 1993. But I prefer a bigger bike these days... although a very small hardtail was used on this occasion as I was awaiting parts for my full susser nd I'd rather ride a completely unsuitable bike than not ride :LOL: .

Hi,

All looks great. I live in the dunes. The dunes don't reach as high as your hills, but I start below sea level. In the end there will be as much to climb :LOL:

Seriously, you both live at great places.

Back