drifting @ limerock

ecl

Retro Newbie
Hello Yall! I am so exicted to start this adventure with my wife I am so fired up about it and it was all my idea I have so many questions but I think I will just read posts to get a general idea of
My signature is lead farmer. BTW, this thread has changed from how do i put my profile in sig to SPARTALOGSUCKS OMGWTF SHOOPDAWHOOP to DD posts too much.
cause the general catarrhal condition as well as conjunctivitis. He should also avoid the intake flesh foods, condiments, pickles, and sauces. which contains little or no actual licorice
to do and too little time to finish Liver damage, niacin and potential for, 181 fluid balance outside the cells. In addition, sodium is involved in muscle contraction and nerve

Hi,

Centaur is the 2nd from the top of the earlier Campagnolo groupset, but to me it is about as nice as the Euclid (what was the top)

The earlier Camagnolo stuff is pretty burly. I find it cool, but I do not think desirability is at the same level as that from the later Icarus and in particular RecordOR stuff for most.

Personally I find 500 (euros, pounds, dollar - whatever) on the steep side for a complete Centaur groupset, but maybe it is just me.

On most bikes I do run XT m730 or DX. Also m900, Quarz, Campy and XC Pro in my stable, but if it comes to riding not much can beat m730 and DX. Great availability and great compatebility.

Oh ...and I did see that Serotta too. It was very nice :)

Totally agree, the Record and Icarus stuff is the desirable, sexy stuff. It was campag's best off road kit without a doubt; looked very good, functioned very reasonably and oozed italian style everywhere. Before that it was a little burly and agricultural, but still campy none the less.
$500 is a bit steep, the Serotta was a fab bike as it combined a classic frame with a great group hence the price tag. I'd be pushed to justify more than $150/$250 on a Centaur group unless it was NOS.

Back