Whats the smallest cool thing on your bike?

adamgent

Kona Fan
Whats the smallest cool thing on your bike?

Browsing 'bay I found an RPB cable hanger. When I was a spotty school boy looking to pimp my Peugeot mtb I was severly limited to my pocket money.

I remember I bought a pair of these cable hangers and some red alu jockey wheels (a real upgrade for shimano Altus c20 mech!!)

As far as I was concerned these little beauties made my bike cool - and me cool by default!

Anyone else got a soft spot for a tiny piece of bike jewellery?
18_1_b.JPG
[/i]

Mickey Mouse valvecaps

later Am Football player heads - tougher

X LITE PIVOT BOLTS
always thought these were the coolest thing i could put on my bike
reason = the bolts were TI , they cost enough , they were RED , and you didn`t even need them .
so that must have made them / you cool

Attachments

• Rx lite 006.jpg
    Rx lite 006.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3,670
Solid gold

Now we're getting to the heart of it! It is all for show and has no benefit to performance whatsoever!

Stand up and be counted! We know there are more of you out there!

Seeing those X-Lite canti bolts rminded me of my gold Middleburn cable oilers on my gold '97 explosif - hardly used but so bling-tastic.

OH MY GOD
all these years , i`ve had it wrong ?
i thought thats all it was ever about

take 1 functional item , a bike , built for just riding around on .........

and add every bit of coloured , cool shit you could lay your hands on , to it

These, which should be arriving in the post tomorrow*:

ko01.jpg

*They're cable hangers, in case it's not clear.

coloured nips. Nice, and just finished off the ano look.

Saved about 30g per wheel too :)

Control Tech ti " screw-on " skewers. Lightest in the world and invisible unless you're looking for them. LUSH

Control Tech ti " screw-on " skewers. Lightest in the world and invisible unless you're looking for them. LUSH

Yep, and they make rocking horse shite look common - I've only just managed to find a second set, and even then they're steel. Ah, I remember the days when Ricci Ltd were flogging them off for pennies in the pound....

Latest posts

Back