Modern Slingshot

It's nice that it is still being made un-like so many other bikes.Which are only in name eg Klein

:) I love those bikes, despite they are not like the 1995-97 slingshots . I don´t like the 29". They are only marketing from USA.

The frame weigh is near 2.1kg, very good if you compare with frames with rear suspension.

slingshot

Always seemed a bloody daft idea for a frame! But cool as ya like. Al

I dearly want to test one of these. The fact that theyve been going with a pretty similar design since the 80s must mean they are pretty good.

a friend of mine had one for years (someone in Brighton's still got it knocking about sonewhere in a loft) and he loved it. Enough to want another new one when he saw them reviewed in Dirtrag a few months back and realised they were still in existance.

People do seem to love 'em.

I never rode it. Just gawped at it. Think it was bright yellow.

pretty good, or just about different enough to keep going by determination?

can't really see why anyone would want the weight of a big fs bike, with what must be the ride of a noodle at times :?

Different? yes, cool? no.

Hi Jez, just coz someone has made something for a long time dont make it good. take the french they have been trying to build cars for over a hundred years, and still there crap!

cheers, Al

Back