Retro Bianchi

drotos.toth

Old School Hero
Could You please help me identify this bike?

Attachments

• Bianchi.jpg
    Bianchi.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3,569
  • Bianchi_02.jpg
    Bianchi_02.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 3,569
  • Bianchi_03.jpg
    Bianchi_03.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 3,569
It's a Bianchi............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :?

I'm sure someone will know more about it. Good looking bike though. :cool:

Well apparently "Freccia" means "Arrow" in Italian, and "Celeste" is the trademark turquoise colour used by Bianchi on their bikes.

I found a heap of references to a Bianchi road frame of the same name, but not much else I'm afraid.

The forks look like early Marzocchi to my untrained eye though.

I know nothing about that bike by god does it look cool as in that bianchi celeste colour one of my fav colours for a bike :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

How does she ride :?:

jimo746":tnmz7ql0 said:
Well apparently "Freccia" means "Arrow" in Italian, and "Celeste" is the trademark turquoise colour used by Bianchi on their bikes.

I found a heap of references to a Bianchi road frame of the same name, but not much else I'm afraid.

The forks look like early Marzocchi to my untrained eye though.

I think the fork is a Marzocchi XC 600. The groupset is XT. But I don't know anything about the frameset.

And what does this bike worth? I don't know...

Ah, if you want to know how much it is worth then ask on the "How much is my x,y,z worth?" thread.

If however you want to uncover more information on the frame then ask away on here :)

Marzocchi XC600? Could be, but I was thinking maybe a XC300 from the early 90's, maybe around 92, it's a distinctive design but I don't know how long they produced them for?

jimo746":3os1g84g said:
Ah, if you want to know how much it is worth then ask on the "How much is my x,y,z worth?" thread.

If however you want to uncover more information on the frame then ask away on here :)

Marzocchi XC600? Could be, but I was thinking maybe a XC300 from the early 90's, maybe around 92, it's a distinctive design but I don't know how long they produced them for?

I couldn't find a Marzo cataloque yet... and what about the frame? Maybe Colombus tubing?

Do you own the bike or are you thinking of buying it?
I can't make out what it says on the frame stickers, someone else might know though.

jimo746":14cbqz2l said:

Marzocchi XC500... but let's have a look at this cataloque page:

Attachments

• Marz2800.jpg
    Marz2800.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 3,488
Back