Here we go again

I believe that Geoff is involved in the Highpath project. It's pretty much the only way anyone's going to get something like that built in numbers for a price that anyone would be willing to buy it for. See also the Jeff Jones "controversy".

atleast we get a mention!! :LOL:

although, i feel a bit generalised by that statement, i don't think i have ever particularly grumbled about him or his bikes. i personally don't really like many of them but i understand why others do.

seems like a funny guy though coz lets face it, it was a tongue in cheek comment but you can tell he wanted to say more to either apologize or rant or justify some stuff, pick one.

it shows he looks at sites like this though, which in itself is not a bad thing. if you think of how many ideas people come up with and then discover someone did it 20-30 years before, sites like this keep those things a little more present in peoples minds, and an old design can be ressurected and improved upon for the modern world.

whether we like it or not it's not the early 80s/90s anymore :shock: :LOL:

jonnyboy666":3dkwmo41 said:
atleast we get a mention!! :LOL:

whether we like it or not it's not the early 80s/90s anymore :shock: :LOL:

You lie!

But upsetting a potential customer base is not good form, surely?

i don't think him saying that would really upset anybody. it hasn't upset me!

but also how many potential buyers would check here for our collective opinion and let it influence them not to buy one of his bikes?

:)

Back