Critical Racing Blue Cantis

LoopyJuice

Dirt Disciple
Could any of you offer up some superiour knowledge and let me know how much these are worth? I'm going to be selling them shortly and I have no idea what sort of price to ask for!

SP_A0054.jpg

SP_A0055.jpg

I believe they are the version that came with some Ti bits in them, not entitrely sure as they are not in my possession at the moment.

Thanks

id be intretsed as already got a set and quite like them, i bought mine from usa new for £52.00

so not sure really.

:)

The few pairs I've seen sell on ebay have all gone for more than I would be willing to pay... that's not to say I wouldn't like them... but I doubt I would be willing to pay what other people are.

Nice brakes by the way...

Putting a value on an old part like that is impossible as it's all about personal preference and build requirements.

Stick them on e-bay at 99p and I am willing to bet you will not be disappointed with what they fetch...

Thanks for the replies :) I'll have to stick them on ebay I think as i've been truly bitten by the biking bug and i'm having to finance my next build before even finishing my current one!!

Back