rigid ti fork options?

Black Sheep titanium forks are similar to P2's (as seen here on my King Kahuna, the forks on the Score are On-one ti forks, bit too heavy duty for a Hei Hei?

Attachments

• KK & Score (4).JPG
    KK & Score (4).JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 2,130
Hmmm, yeh I think the one-ones are a little too beefy for the Hei Hei but the Black sheep's look nice.

Whats the turnaround for these? - are the really £220 odd quid as I'm led to believe?!(gulp)

cheers

Martin

I'm afraid so fella. :(

Coupla month turnaround too. :(

If only I could find some ti P2's with a long enough steerer... some sold on ebay recently but with a tiny steerer tube and I just didn't fancy one of those quill type steerer extenders.

Still, these forks are very nice and quite similar to the P2's.

Thanks for the info chap

Doesn't seem to be many options especially if I want to get it looking close to original.

Good luck with the ti p2 chase - I'd rather have some disc tabs so if you do find some & the blacksheeps are no longer wanted......
If & when drop me a mail

cheers - thanks for your help

Martin

Just a thought, but what about XACD in China - fabricate all sorts of frames, forks, bars, stems, seatposts etc. I did contact them a while ago (in English) and the prices were very reasonable but I decided against for reasons I can't quite recall.

Anyway, feedback from people who have bought from them is good (just Google 'XACD') and the Setavento frames are just badged up XACDs. Would be a great way to get the forks exactly to your spec at a modest price, especially with the pound-dollar rate.

Website is www.xacd.com.cn

PS The On-One forks above look really good to me

I have just sent the guys in china an email - I'll see what they have to say. Thanks for the heads up.

I've also sent an email to blacksheep to see if than replicate the original p2.

Martin

stevek":102btzck said:
Black Sheep titanium forks are similar to P2's (as seen here on my King Kahuna, the forks on the Score are On-one ti forks, bit too heavy duty for a Hei Hei?

I second the Black Sheep option. My brother-in-law has been doing a frame building internship with James at Black Sheep and I am thinking about getting a 1" steerer rigid ti fork with the proper length and offset fro my Bontrager Ti-lite. As noted, My brother-in-law said they are really busy this time of year and getting a fork would take a while.

Btw- Nice looking bikes stevek!

Jeff

Latest posts

Back