Fat Chance Decals

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hope people don't mind me posting this in here, its more of announcement than a general "For Sale"

I know quite a few people have been asking about them and finally they are available, I can only apoligise for the huge delay, but as with most things I get there in the end.

The time consuming part has been sorting the artworks for both the printed decals, these have been both carefully re-drawn and should be accurate in colour and size.

As you can see from the photos these are both printed onto a very thin clear Polyester material, these can be applied to a top coat or lacquer coat or possibly applied and lacquered over, I have not tested this but imagine it would depend on the solvents used in the lacquer, so would possibly recommend applying them to a top coat.

The picture shows them on a matt black background. They are not the dry transfers that were originally fitted to the frames mainly because people find these very had to fit and they do break down over a period of time.

The downtube and Headtube lettering can be supplied in a solid single colour, a solid outline image of a two colour combination, most colours are available and this will be a 5-7 year calendared vinyl with an application tape.

A set would be a pair of chainstay "Chris Chances" currently only in white print, a "Don't tread on me" in a white or black text, a pair of downtube decals and a headtube decal both in a colour of your choice.

Cheers

Attachments

• Black Full Set.jpg
    Black Full Set.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4,990
  • Printed.jpg
    Printed.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4,990
Full Wicked sets now available :)

Downtube/Headtube decals in a colour of your choice, solid or hollow

"Don't tread" and "Signature strip" in a White or Black print

All I ask is you supply a frame number with any decals you order, trying to keep them to genuine frames only

Need to update the Fatcogs listing

Looking at doing SAB decals in the future but the Monster ones are to involved, unless I can get high res. copies

Don't s'pose you're planning to do Buckshaver ones at any point? :) Not in an rush for them but one day...

Back