Vino: Positive Drugs Test

Rasmussen will get booted for missing his test, and Alberto Puerto Contador will get nailed trying to save his final TT. Kingroon, your boy Evans is, like, in the virtual jersey!

positive test

Well that explanes his eratic season esspecialy in the Dauphine! Theres one thing letting yourself down but this will spell the end of astana, As for the state of kasahkstan which has funded the team through there railways. Its appauling. Al, a dismayed fan.

Official line is Astana have withdrawn out of respect for the race. Unofficial line is they were asked to leave!

I can't watch the tour these days - it has lost all credibility.. when it cleans up I'll watch.

If Astana have withdrawn I feel sorry for Kloden. Should have been the team leader from the start. Rasmussen has been neglegent, he has not cheated. He should keep his victory, but be forced to pass some of the winners purse on to sprot charities (he should do this anyway).

David Millar's interview was a example of restrained criticism! Well done, and well said.

Everything I was going to say has been said. I just hope this is the end of Doping for this year. It was nearly a clean Tour. You have got to take you hat off to Vino(/drugs) though, he did continue despite the early crash. Now, come on Contador !!!

Back