monster fat

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
just bought this off fleabay would have loved a yo but im happy with this. a couple of question what colour option did they come in and seat post size. i might go to the trouble of having the seat tube replaced or rework the excisting repair.i,ve asked one of the welders at work that used to work at lola building F1 chassis says he might do it for free lol i hope so. so what i need now is a 1" big fork. so im now in the club. as for the build full suntour xc pro i think but that will probably change.
cheers thwang

monster.jpg

tange struts forks would be inkeeping for a monster & considerably cheaper than a Yo eddy or big 1 fork :) as an aside I've got a FAT painted lavender tange strut fork I'd consider selling :roll:

hell, I've got a yo eddy frame & fork I'd have consider selling if you'd just asked :)

have a look on fatcogs & the FAT thread I started on mtbr.com for more monster pics. I always liked the kinda deep purple colour :)

scant":19b58ctw said:
hell, I've got a yo eddy frame & fork I'd have consider selling if you'd just asked :)

I can't believe I'm saying this but..... What size etc?

cheers for that monster fat cool colour scant how many squids we talking for the tange forks.
cheers thwang

Didn't Jez have a set of fat forks for sale in the classified a few days ago?

Back