tdf devil and fork thing

gump

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I base this as on topic as I guess this has long routed traditions..

However, prolly showing my complete ignorance in all things roadie just by daring to ask this, but why the devil and fork thing in the tdf? :?

This guy?
219112282_14524331c1.jpg

Don't know why, but thats my two mates with him last year on the 'Landis stage' :) [/img]

gump":1wbguoks said:
I base this as on topic as I guess this has long routed traditions..

However, prolly showing my complete ignorance in all things roadie just by daring to ask this, but why the devil and fork thing in the tdf? :?

hes the 1 who hands out all the drugs ;) & surely this should be in the roadie forum ;)

Haven't seen him yet this year - but then I've not been glued to Eurosport as I have in previous years.

Is it just me or can anyone else not get quite as into it now all the big names have gone - although I do like the idea of a former MTB world chamption winning the whole thing!

He was in london this year. He's so well known now that his devil outfit is now sponsored by a cycle clothing company! It's a bit like the 'where's wally/waldo' books that kids read, you'll be glued to the tour just to get a sight of him - he's the only bit of the tour that my girlfriend is interested in!

Hes the guy!

Only yesterday on one of the climbs someone had drawn loads of devil forks on the road too which was quite interesting!

Know what you mean though Pace. I am torn between seeing some close racing not knowing who, and then not caring too much either :?
No obvious favourite...tours up for grabs...no real 'baddy' team to gang up on.
Kloeden was looking handy, but stuuupid team orders :roll: Vinos gone.
Rasmessen is a monster in the hills, but limited.

sweepstake time..

Nice link Carsten, answers the original question. I remember now that they did say he was German :)

Back