Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:40 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

What's the deal with the decolette pics mmp? I'm kind of confused why you would post them (repeatedly) what's your motivation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Nice pic of the BCX rims ive still got mine but the XTR M900 hubs are no good now after 40.000 miles on them :(

Also liking the snowflake wheels on the bonterager but is the rear ok to keep true all the time- some snowflakes on the rears come out of true and loose on some rims
Awsome wheels and bike though :D 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

clockworkgazz wrote:
What's the deal with the decolette pics mmp? I'm kind of confused why you would post them (repeatedly) what's your motivation?

mmmm, interesting....decolette......I posted the pics because I am proud of my bike and wanted to show it in action.......I do not really feel that my choice of top is anything to do with it.....will take on board your comments and maybe wear a bin bag next time! lol :lol: (although it was a bit warm for that on the day in question!)

My apologies if I cause offence to your eyes, but it was the bike I was actually wanting people to see! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

He is the only man I hear complaining so far :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

miss money penny wrote:
My apologies if I cause offence to your eyes, but it was the bike I was actually wanting people to see! :(

no offence taken here :)
Lovely bike and it looks like a great day to have been out on it too! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

To be fair.. more than one rides worth of pics would be nice, :) it's a great bike too show off, and a awesome restoration you've done too it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Yes but what about the snowflakes :wink:

But also if your going to post some photos of you in a been bag top that would be cool to :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Thanks guys, it makes me laugh, most of my race kit is for the road which i do most of my training on my Litespeed and we hit a lot of the south's famous hills that day and I was boiling! I cant believe I am even explaining myself! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm 

miss money penny wrote:
clockworkgazz wrote:

mmmm, interesting....decolette......I posted the pics because I am proud of my bike and wanted to show it in action.......I do not really feel that my choice of top is anything to do with it.....will take on board your comments and maybe wear a bin bag next time! lol :lol: (although it was a bit warm for that on the day in question!)

I'm not offended in the slightest, wear what you want - you should see the crimes against fashion I wear on a ride, just got the feeling you were espousing lances mantra "it's not about the bike" but I stand corrected. Looking forward to the bin bag pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

[quote="clockworkgazz I'm not offended in the slightest, wear what you want - you should see the crimes against fashion I wear on a ride, just got the feeling you were espousing lances mantra "it's not about the bike" but I stand corrected. Looking forward to the bin bag pictures.[/quote]

Maybe you should post some of you riding your bike then too! :wink:

I am pretty disappointed that after all of my comments along with entries for potm and botm - that I would have been taken a little more seriously than that - but maybe I should've disguised myself as a bloke for that :shock: :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next