a view from crouching tiger hidden saddle sore

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
do not try riding in fritton woods pine forest on a single speed jump/street ride rig it will kill after but worth it for the pics of the never ending forest (it does have an end) :D :cool: :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,355
  • DSC00334.JPG
    DSC00334.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,355
  • DSC00333.JPG
    DSC00333.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,355
the single track at thetford is almost the same in feel and looks to fritton its great at frtton though as takes an hour going on and off road from lowestoft to get there most of its single track :D :D think i need a better saddle than my insane one :shock: :cool:

aaarrrr lysander i had a very cunning plan which my mate magyver told me once about how ewoks cant resist the powers of the junk food hence why they look so podgy and cute so i left a trail of burgers, chips, and sweeties leading to the main road and bingo the lorrys driving past sorted the ewok problem on a more perminent scale should take them years to regroup/repopulate giving me a stone/spear flinging free time in which i can ride till my heart feels content. only if the empire had thought of doing that they might have one. and they could have got someone better to clone into an army instead of jango fett what retards his clones turned out to be :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :LOL:

cannondale king":13zhc2os said:
......so i left a trail of burgers, chips, and sweeties leading to the main road and bingo the lorrys driving past sorted the ewok problem..............

More likely ye enticed a bunch of inner city kids out on an adventure holiday to certain doom- they love all that Council Estate Grub too.......

Not that it doesn't have a poetic sense of the Darwinian to it......less of them to breed into more Chavs...........

Must go now- the Funny Men in Lycra will be Racing on't telly in five minutes...........bet Vino packs it in today!

Cheers,
Dav

dav ssshhhhhhh your letting every one in on my secret lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i like the way chav always pee themselves when you catch them braking into the garage (still got my forces issue blunt objects) they look so scared its so funny thats why i hate them those chavs no need for it or them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back