Another newbie

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone can't believe I've only just found this site :roll: just a quickie to say hello as I have to go to work now :?

I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to bikes so I've got some 90's bikes that haven't actually turned a pedal :oops: including a Titanium Kona Hei Hei and a Deferf Team SL, both full XTR, Chris King, Ringle etc I'll get some pics up of them later when I get home :)

Cheers
Steve

hiya

welcome, and sounds like some super tasty bits you got there,

some pic's would be great

:D

Sorry about the delay I've had a bit of a mad time in work and wanted to sort out a few things on my camper van before we try and find somewhere dry to go away next week :shock:

Here's a couple of pics :D my Kona Hei Hei which now has Pace RC 36 forks on it :)

Kona.jpg

and my DeKerf which now has PACE RC 31 rigid forks on it :)

DeKerf.jpg

I'll get some better pics up soon and I'll also get some pics up of my 97 Kilauea :)

rumpfy":qql30x7r said:
Not bad for new bikes.

;)

newish :LOL: I think their both about 10 years old now which makes me feel REALLY old :shock:

I built them up and just never got around to using them :roll: too many bikes too little time :LOL: I've got another DeKerf Team SL but in green, lots of Kona's, an Orange P7 and quite a few road bikes :roll: so quite a few have gone unused :shock:

Latest posts

Back