help...original bontrager, not been repainted??????????

turbo

Dirt Disciple
........hey guys im in dyer need of sum help......i have had my original bontrager or frame refinished, and it cum out fantastic......but i need new sticker/decals.

as other members here, had suggested i asked gil_m if i could buy sum stickers, to replace the old ones.........i sent a very polite msg, to him and also included sum example pictures from a firm in uraguay, in the hope this would make things easier for him.

sadly after waiting a very long time, i heard nothing.

im sure you all know what its like to have worked so hard and not have it finished, so in the end i reluctantly bought sum from the firm in uraguay...........BIG MISTAKE.......after waiting an eternity, today they turned up............WHAT A JOKE......my kids coud do a better job with sum post it notes and a crayon.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are shocking.........and also look like they were made to measure for a bonty bmx frame.....yes they are that small.

CAN ANY ONE HELP........I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO......??????

does anyone have an original bontrager that has not been refinished, and if so would anybody be kind enough to measure the the length of the original stickers ?????????????????????????????, after having a very disapointing experience, im already thinking i should go back to a modern cotic...(which may look like a bonty but really isnt)....i have spoken to someone who may be able to help me but i really need the measurements......or does anyone have a batphone...line to gil_m.............help ........... :( :( :( :( :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ask one of the mods to ask gil but he is very busy up to december and he gets bombarded with 100 emails a day

i appriciate hes very busy, and i really wasnt slatein him, just need sum stickers to finish, if i could get the sizes i could possibly finish it without pressing him. it must be big business stickers......december .im in the wrong business clearly.............lol......... :D

Gil is on holiday until early November so that would explain the lack of response.

Good luck with the search

Sorry the delcals.co.uk seems to lead nowhere but I'm sure you can get him through the radbmx forum... They're a good lot :)

Back