Retrobike - the Second Anniversary

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Today sees the second anniversary of the launch of retrobike. This should perhaps be the moment for writing a long and self-congratulatory post, however that's not really the style round here. Instead I'd like to hear your thoughts, what have we done right? What have we done wrong? What do you want to see more of? Less of?

Anyhow it's been a great two years, thanks to everybody for making this a great forum, roll on the next two years :cool:

Just great to be a part of it all, a second home to me, and many more of us I think.

happy birthday to us :D

yep, good place to hang out and waste some time. Bit scary its been two years though :shock:

Nice one John. Site is fine and growing well.

Screw the candles, I want the cake :)

Thanks for ruining my finances JV.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

ive got here a little later than some and now only approching 24 not really old enough to be class as retro but this forum is a nice place to hide from a fast changing nasty world here i can talk bikes with others all day with no loser signs from the nasty people. happy birthday retrobike and hopefully many more yeah :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RETROBIKE

Thanks John and thanks everyone else for making this site what it is today. Who would have thought that when we all found this place that we would be spending A: most of our free time and B: most of our spare cash
on projects.
Just goes to show how great this site is, i don't think it needs improving
just simply keep it the way it is. [ maybe more retro meets :?: ]

Back