Who sent me a Cannondale frame?

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Got home Sunday morning from OWMTBC to find a huge box has been delivered and left at the back of the house by the postie, it was addressed to me. I assumed it was my brother who quite often gets things sent to mine. I've quizzed him today and he's sure he hasn't bought it.

So anybody missing a nice Cannondale frame and fork??

Apologies in advance mods for posting in retro mtb chat, just wanted maximum exposure to re-unite the frame with its rightfull owner.

very nice it is indeed but i really haven't bought this, I even had to check just in case I bought it whilst drunk.

Attachments

• SNC14103.JPG
    SNC14103.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,006
Have you got any enemies? Does it have a really massive crack anywhere on it?

Does sound as though someone's got addresses mixed up... what have you bought off eBay recently...

Must be Cannondale buttering up the new world champ. Play them off against Parkpre and start a bidding war.

looks interesting anyway :eek: is it a CX with headshock?

The world champ rides a Parkpre :cool: Therefore Parkpre's are cool :cool: :cool: Coolwall sorted :p

How unfair - my Cannondale frame & fork are lost in the post! :cry:

That's not them, but it'd do ;)

*they're not really lost, just bouncing back & forth as they didn't leave a card :roll:

You're a sponsored rider now then champ. Send it back to Cannondale and tell them to paint some rainbow stripes on it.

Back