Anyone using Shimano M-737 pedals?

yes i've a set on my Explosif and one set aside for my stumpjumper.
lovely pedals smother engagement than current ones (or could be worn smooth i suppose!) heavy but i don't mind.

One of those things I thought ould have been popular, but don't seem to see much. I would have thought many of these would have been in need of a service but have never had any interest in my Nexus replacement axle kits hence me asking? I sold alloy collars twice, but have never seen any modded or standard M-737 pedals for sale or on bikes?

Yes, I've got two sets I use regularly. Both have been stripped, bearings adjusted and regreased this summer.

Yeah their the original pedal fitted to my 1994 Kona Explosif and
still going strong even after 1000's of miles.

Yes. Used mine at Mountain Mayhem on the Dyna Tech. Still a great set of pedals nearly two decades since their release.
I've only one pair of PD-M737's at the moment, along with some PD-M525's PD-M535's and then a few pairs of modern ones too.
I've also had PD-M747s and PD-M323's over the years, and I can honestly say that in terms of the clip in performance, the original PD-M737 SPD's are hard to beat assuming you discount their relatively weighty nature.

I have about 10 pairs on all my bikes ( except the Ritchey which has rictchey pedals ) including my modern bike .

IMO best SPD pedal ever . i tried some 747 but did not like them .

Back