Amber Wall Timbuks IIs

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Right, I need a pair of these now so who ever else wanted some can you please register your interest here and I'll PM first Flight and cajole them into doing us a great deal :)

Please post how many tyres you want and make it clear if its a single tyre or a pair (front and rear)

Thanks

Me... one pair!

I bought a pair for my Otis Guy.

They're actually a great tire. Super fresh rubber and pretty light weight.

The benefits of modern tire technology with vintage look and tread design.

It's pretty cool.

IMG_3998.jpg

SSShhhhh, be very very quiet, someone might be listening!

But seriously, if you guys are interested in getting a bunch shipped over, give us a shout. Shipping is kinda expensive on heavy boxes though.

FirstFlight":1z40jlrv said:
SSShhhhh, be very very quiet, someone might be listening!

But seriously, if you guys are interested in getting a bunch shipped over, give us a shout. Shipping is kinda expensive on heavy boxes though.

:) I hoped so.

What is going on with shipping from the States now? Are you closing your borders?

I am registering my interest for a pair.

I have meant to get some a couple of times and just never get around to it! :oops:

Russell":3tdrl6cl said:
:) I hoped so.

What is going on with shipping from the States now? Are you closing your borders?

Nah, rates just went up a couple of weeks ago and I haven't shipped enough International packages since then to figure out how much the International rates jumped.

rumpfy":1203623j said:

...if you EVER feel so stupid as to wanna part with that bike :-D

I have a set coming from FFB for the Mongoose (yes...I had to have a chrome bike OKAY!!!) I'll snap some pics when I get that thing blinged out.

tam_shadow":3unj7ef1 said:
rumpfy":3unj7ef1 said:

...if you EVER feel so stupid as to wanna part with that bike :-D

I have a set coming from FFB for the Mongoose (yes...I had to have a chrome bike OKAY!!!) I'll snap some pics when I get that thing blinged out.

I busted my hump just to get my grimy hands on it! :D

Back