"Klunkerz" to be shown in London

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
Family business took me to Los Angeles over the weekend, and I had dinner last night with Bill Savage, director of the film "Klunkerz."

He told me that it will be shown in London, and he fretted about whether it would sell any tickets.

I told him that when he knows the date and location, all he has to do is post a notice here, and plan for an extended run.

Ready and waiting...

Damn right...! We are already planning a London meet to see it!

Then it'll be a night ride through the posh parks followed by copious amounts of alcohol, freaky dancing and a greasy kebab on the way back to a cheap hotel.... :cool:

Neil

Re: Ready and waiting...

mrkawasaki":20ad227k said:

Then it'll be a night ride through the posh parks followed by copious amounts of cheap alcohol, greasy dancing and a kebab on the way back to a freaky hotel.... :cool:

Neil

Re: Ready and waiting...

Russell":2m2dtcjf said:
mrkawasaki":2m2dtcjf said:

Then it'll be a night ride through the posh parks followed by copious amounts of cheap alcohol, greasy dancing and a kebab on the way back to a freaky hotel.... :cool:

Neil
That goes for me too :D

Morph and Co

Lid - you'll be there because you live there... didn't I mention we were going to crash at your studio and make some highly original and distinctly retro animations whilst you were asleep...??!! :LOL:

Neil

Ha ha you better watch out for the Gnomes (very tough union). They usually have first dibs on roaming about animation studios at night.

Back