Show us your Giant

My cheap Box Shock that I use as a pub bike and for errands and stuff that I don't want to use an other bike for. Built up cheaply with Alvio and whatnot, traded the frame for a headset. Wouldn't be too upset if it got nicked, but I hope it doesn't of course ;)

boxshock2.jpg

My Box One.
I bought it as my first full suss, and quite liked it.
The frame was too small though but I picked up another from Ebay, along with original forks, wheels and brakes.

It made an outing in the RB Gisburn meet, was enjoyable to ride too aside from the forks being way too soft.

Giant.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image038.jpg

My Giant

My 1989 sedona may not be as bling as a lot of others on here but i have had her since 93 and she goes like the wind

Attachments

• Giant.jpg
    Giant.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 3,043
Not exactly retro, but it is a Giant. :oops:

Attachments

• Giant.jpg
    Giant.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 2,984
  • Giant2.jpg
    Giant2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,984
I also owned two Giant roadbikes: This Cadex (sold because it was a bit big) and the MCR I still own, but I'm in the process of selling it.

cadex7huizer.jpg

mcrrr.jpg

Here`s mine ............ just back from a morning bimble through the local nature reserve.

Attachments

• P7180039.JPG
    P7180039.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 2,930
Re:Giant MTB

Here is my winter project Giant ATX with Marzocchi Bomber Forks just fitted.
Just need to tweek the gears. Has double front crank at the moment so only 14 gears. Should I go triple up front to get full range. All comments welcome. Bike nice and light. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 1,226
Back