Should I mint it or keep thrashing it??

kingkongsfinger

Devout Dirtbag
Hi All,

First post on here but it wont be my last. Super cool site with pics that bring back loads of memories!!

Anyhow, bought a retro 1991 Klein Attitude 6 months ago on the spare of a moment thing (£200.00 bargain!). Its never been messed with at all with all standard retro gear, xtr hubs, white Ind cranks, yeti grips, flite, even original green paint job(all green not the fade) ETC ETC ETC just replaced rear cassette and chain, still in goo condition overall. Not been MTB'ing for years, used to do loads "in the day" but move over to the darkside (roadie!!)

Back into MTB'ing now, (as well as the road bike) with my fully ridgid Klein and love "beasting" all the full bounce boys who think they are so cool and quick!!

Now should I get it resprayed, spend a full quid on some more trick bits and mint it up or leave it as it is and keep thrashing it?? :cry: :D

Would like to see pictures of a £200 Attitude! Keep it as GK intended and thrash it regularly!

I will up load some pics soon, I dident realise how much of a bargain it was until I bought it on a gut reaction. I did some research on retro stuff and then saw how much they were going for on Ebay etc :shock:

It also had yellow Magura racelights on it as well LOL. Took them off though because the frame was flexing alot :roll:

Just bought some XT cantis from Chain reaction to fit on it, using Avid "V" brakes at moment but had to mount the rear outer cable to the top tube because of the internal routeing and looks pants! :roll:

Aye- Ride it to Absolute Buggery.............that's a small village in Devon, by the way.

Cheers,
Dav

I cannot resize the pics, im not to good on this sort of fing!! How can I do it or open my own gallery. I can email them no problem..help :oops:

KingKongsFinger - your avatar is the best yet. I just watched most of the Empire Strikes back in less than a minute. Brilliant.

:)

kingkongsfinger":f6yf32tf said:
I cannot resize the pics, im not to good on this sort of fing!! How can I do it or open my own gallery. I can email them no problem..help :oops:

email them to me and I'll resize and upload for you mate.

mail in my profile.

:)

Yeah, i just found myself drawn to your avatar :shock: :shock:
Ive just watched it twice :D

I've just saved it and mailed it to two mates :oops:

Defo keen to see the Attitude mate! :twisted:

Back