MTB Riders Lego Illustrations

Re:

Bit of a mix, when she had spiky hair it looks like she was wearing a different, boring, volvo cannondale jersey but I used the one I think of. Think her piranha might have fallen to bit by the time she wore this version of the jersey but had to have one.

Re:

That's awesome Marc..I don't thing Lego did dreadlock hair. She did wear some natty Briko sunglasses during her cannondale phase as well

Thanks. I found a photo of her with spiky hair, that was easier than trying to do shaved/dreadlocks. The hair takes the longest to draw, logos you can either find online or aren't usually difficult to recreate.

The jersey in that photo is a bit boring so swapped it. Did think about the nose ring but lego figures don't have noses lol. I've changed the mouth to show some teeth and might try the glasses.

Thanks, still thinking about backgrounds. It's sometimes tricky finding ok pics of the jerseys and what some of the logos are or what they look like. For Tim the chequered Peugeot jersey is easy but not so easy to find ones of the orange/yellow striped one which is a bit more interesting but then the classic one is more obviously Peugeot you'd know it even without the text.

Back