Retro bike upgrade questions

Thanks everyone, im learning allot more about the bike world the more I go on and im realising theres allot of drama around gravel bikes in the fact people feel its a fad and just a new way to charge tonnes of money for what is basically a reinforced road bike and how they are basically a hybrid thats great on roads and acceptable on gravel trails.

I used gravel bike as a universal term to mean something thats great for traveling and shooting round the local trails, I realise I was wrong in this assumption and have decided on a retro MTB becuase of its simple and reliable construction, its ability to be welded and adapted over time plus its frame allows much more in the way of luggage to be strapped to it.

I also love the fact im bringing something back from the scrap heap. I know it wont have 27.5 tyres on and that will be an issue in the future however right now Im enjoying making it and im sure it will be a tonne of fun. Im gonna post all the image of the build once its done and if anyone has any ideas on how to make it better Id love you to let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_9028-1.JPG
    IMG_9028-1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8928.JPG
    IMG_8928.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9029.JPG
    IMG_9029.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9245.JPG
    IMG_9245.JPG