Where to get SKF bottom brackets in U.K. ?

Re:

If you need an adjustable chain line BB then up the game and go for a Phil Wood. If you don´t need to adjust chainline then go w/shimano or tange BBs. 30 grs extra won´t ruin any ride.

Re:

Thanks guys
Yes seems as if the only places to buy are from mainland Europe or the USA.

I have a skf fitted on my kona explosif. It the original, and has a grease port underneath the bike similar to Suntour's. I haven't been able to take it off as you need a campagnolo/skf tool to remove. For 27yrs of use (the kona was in poor shape when I got it), not bad at all compared to those newer hollowtech II BB's which lasted 1.5 years of regular usage.

Rank_21":3l1sbqlb said:
I have a skf fitted on my kona explosif. It the original, and has a grease port underneath the bike similar to Suntour's. I haven't been able to take it off as you need a campagnolo/skf tool to remove. For 27yrs of use (the kona was in poor shape when I got it), not bad at all compared to those newer hollowtech II BB's which lasted 1.5 years of regular usage.
Now that’s what I call a long term review! Thanks
There’s a Sachs New Success branded SKF on auction on eBay - 114mm English.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114456732207

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice, looks like its a better version than the one installed on my kona. Has metal screw in cups. In fairness though, I've never had any problems with JIS type bb's. They just work.

Back