RST Mozo Pro

Paul R":2aeoxha2 said:
around 1998 i think

Cheers bro, that would make sense as I've just picked up a real 'tatty' '97 Zaskar project! I'm actually quite surprised how nice they are? Back in the day, we frowned upon anything RST! :LOL:

dirtydog":2rd0iemo said:
I'm actually quite surprised how nice they are? Back in the day, we frowned upon anything RST! :LOL:

I think the Mozo was the exception to the rule - I quite liked some I picked up with a frame.

Length of the stanchions look a little over-kill, as they only appear to have around 2.5" of travel?

hamster":2bec5e9w said:
dirtydog":2bec5e9w said:
I'm actually quite surprised how nice they are? Back in the day, we frowned upon anything RST! :LOL:

I think the Mozo was the exception to the rule - I quite liked some I picked up with a frame.

It was a good fork from what I heard but the brand perception was poor because of all the low end bikes with their OEM forks. I would assume Suntour is dealing with the same problem now with their attempts to sell higher end forks.

Bought a new pair of Mozo pro's back around '97, cant remember exactly, for my Proflex 856 after i bent the Girvins on a bmx track. Got them as they had 3.5" of travel, same as the frame, rode them for years, great fork for the money at the time.

Re:

Well, given I paid 50 quid for them stuck on the front of a poor '97 Zaskar, LX mechs, V's, M 600's, Richey stem and half respectable rear wheel, I ain't complaining! :LOL:

Re:

Well, given I paid 50 quid for them stuck on the front of a poor '97 Zaskar, LX mechs, V's, M 600's, Richey stem and half respectable rear wheel, I ain't complaining! :LOL:

Back