Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Woodsie's 1990 Brodie Climbmax

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mortonm's 1997 Kona Kilauea Special Edition

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Such a hard call to make :D :D The Moots is incredible. And Peachy's Claud Butler must be a sublime ride :facepalm:

I'm needing to ask myself which one that I would like to ride the most on a high-summers day?!

Re: Re:

Double-E F":2g2otegv said:
romanrinos":2g2otegv said:
I'm needing to ask myself which one that I would like to ride the most on a high-summers day?!
GT, no question. It just screams to be ridden :)

Thanks for the great comment, fingers crossed I get more than 1 vote!

Re:

Wow that was close, only one vote in it! Had to be the Moots though, congrats Jimi :cool:

Yes that was close, some great bikes, and congratulations to Jim and that amazing Moots :cool:

Well done Jim... mine is pure fantasy, yours is the real deal ;)

Now.... do I wait for a Titanium themed month... or stick it in the lugged one?

Peachy .....I’m so sorry

I have a confession to make - I voted for you and only once in 10 years have I backed a winner, Me voting is like the kiss of death !

I just don’t like the old stuff like the Moots nor for that matter your winner last month .... or Al’s Schwinn :facepalm: the geometry remind me too much of Raleighs (Apologies in advance if that Heresy talk)

Anyway there were some class enteries from the 90’s and plenty of amber walls as well

Retro Spud":1iwxfjmp said:
Peachy .....I’m so sorry

I have a confession to make - I voted for you and only once in 10 years have I backed a winner, Me voting is like the kiss of death !

:LOL: No worries Nick.... :LOL: IMO there’s no shame in losing to the Moots, personally I think it’s a stunning bike, maybe because I’m a bit older, having lived out my ‘teens in the 80’s.. :shock: :D

Ps... Thanks to everybody else who did vote for my Jam & Jerusalem build.

Re:

I appreciate the few votes I received :D
Congrats to Jimi (and Peachy! for being oh so close).

Makes mental note to avoid entering competitions with Jimi and Peachy! in from now on...

Well done to the winner, and hats off to all the other entries, don’t know what I thought I was told GT’s never win ha ha

Back