FUCHS MTB?

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Hi all, I’ve recently purchased a 1990 Fuchs. Does anyone have an idea of years made? And numbers produced? I’ve been trawling google but not had much luck. Info seems to be a little thin on the ground. My info so far is 1990-94/5 and numbers are described as.... a handful of bikes. Any insight would be great, thanks in advance.

John.

A picture would be helpful.
If you look at the bottom of a rear stay, close to drop-outs, you shall find a number where the year of built is written. Check that on your FUCHS frame (if it is FUCHS).
Post a picture to x-check and clarify.

Re:

I’ve got a build thread going in readers MTBs. Lots of pics on the thread. No doubt it’s a Fuchs, just struggling to get info on it.

Cheers J

Re:

Thanks Kay, I found that on my google search but unfortunately I don’t speak German. Maybe one of our German friends could translate the relevant info if it’s in there?

Cheers J

Re:

I see that two models were made... a super sport and a comp. does anyone know what differences there were? Was it just spec or was there more to it? Cheers again for any help. J

Re:

Yeah I’ve tried zooming it but it just gets even more blurry. I’m having real trouble finding good info on this one.

Back