FSX fork brace problem

danson67":1ypv2n9s said:
I think that, unfortunately, that lower profile brace is too low to take the standard hanger design.
There's no space for a straddle wire yoke between the hanger and the tyre.

All the best,

Yes I think you are right Dan, which is a shame as it's such a nice simple design, and allows for a choice of yokes.
Might have to try one of these also; https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/brakes/rale ... le-hanger/

Re:

Those bolt on hangers are OK, but I'd be concerned about the risk of it slipping sideways when braking.
There seems to be nothing but the toothed easier holding it upright.

All the best,

danson67":335atf0g said:
Holy thread revival :shock:

I was asked to make a replacement FSX canti hanger thingy recently, and a couple of more requests have arrived.

So do any of you still want this part for what must be a really slow build?
If so, I can make a few spare ones pretty cheap for distribution, probably in stainless steel, but I could do aluminium.

All the best,

Yes please Dan, put me down of one :cool:

Re:

Let me know if anyone is still in need of these. I made some out of 7075-T6 aluminum, then anodized and comes with a matching 6Al-4V Titanium bolt. The design is an identical match to the existing parts. The only variation is in the finish. Mine are a little more matte witch actually matches the arches better.
$25 USD each
Shipping to the UK (and most international counties) is $14 USD. Although that is subject to change based on the current condition of the USPS.
Shipping in the US is $5.

In the pictures the left side is the original and right is the new part.

Attachments

• color.JPG
    color.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,423
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,423
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,423
Re:

They look great, I think I was looking at those on eBay. Do you sell all the SRP Rock Shox Judy parts (springs and ti bolt kits)?

Back