Time for a rant, prices

Re: Re:

1552":34eg8r68 said:
If you can't afford it, move on and buy what you can afford.
No point in moaning, it's nothing out of the ordinary.
Like that classic saying, the market will dictate and its worth what someone is willing to pay.
Its no different to any other retro classic collectors market.

And that ends my brief curiosity on Retrobike in 2020.

Re:

I think 1552 has a point and tend to agree with him. Retro stuff is worth what people are willing to pay for it. Period.

Silly ebay sellers who think that rare equals expensive are not new. Half the ebay examples here are in that category. They’re good for a laugh for those in the know, I assume most of us.

What else is there? Apparently that there are sellers that sell at market value? Pretty hypocrite to rant about that. Most of us here make or have made money by buying low and selling high. Let’s be honest about that.

Re:

Of course. That is what a discussion forum is for. In the same manner that I’m letting off steam by ranting about the ranters. For what it is worth. Probably the same as most of that BSO on Ebay :)

I want to rant about the ranters ranting about the ranters ranting about the ranters ranting about the prices.

Yes that's you. Not you. You.

Now I need to clear away breakfast and hoover.

Re:

We all like ranting about ranting and discussing ranting it's healthly to rant about stuff that people rant to u about
I think I lost the plot

Personally I can't make head nor tale of prices at the moment. They are all over the place.

What people are bidding vs. offers placed on fix price items is not the same.

Re:

There is bargains out there i got this GT Karakoram for £50 last week

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_184559.jpg
    IMG_20200526_184559.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 588
Back