The slow build of a 97 Litespeed Owl Hallow

RicoMack

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks!

Great site here. I found this site many years ago when I ran across an individual on the site rebuilding a mid 80s Diamondback Axis with the smoke paint job. It was the twin brother to my first serious mtn bike.

Anyway I recently purchased a 97 which was supposed to be a 99 Litespeed Owl Hollow. I found the error of the seller when buying replacement decals from Litespeed. Not disappointed just surprised. Not sure what direction the build will take due to the cost of retro part in the US. Suppose it is the same in Europe as well.

Best Regards,
Rick

PS I've edited the title because in one of my senior moments I posted. what was supposed to be Newbie Greeting in the chat forum. Off to a great start. :shock:

Re:

I will I promise, because I'll need suggestions and advice on the build. But right now I need to remember where I hosted my other bike images and what size this site prefers.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Could just pop the pictures up on imgur and link to the album. Sounds like a cool project, I'd like to see some pictures of the frame.

Re:

Can't seem to get this right - I believe this build thread should be in the Reader's Mtn Bikes - so I'm going to move my build to that forum. Sorry for all the newbee's screw ups.

Back