Bought a Kona Hahanna....wasn't the plan for today!

Hi 1552
I had an message about the bars early yesterday and I have just take them off to photograph, so I'll let them have first shout. The forks I stripped and cleaned yesterday ready to put a new stack in. I would like to finish that and then ride them to see how they feel. The geek in me is rather excited about that!
Janners

Was it in Cheshire?

Janners Mugs":wrskarkv said:
fattiman":wrskarkv said:
Tell us more about how you came by it, sounds intriguing! I wish bikes would find me as easily.
I was trolling through the local face book ads when I saw "A Bike For Sale", great description! Picture wasn't much better but it was a 5 minute drive away and I was going that way anyway. So message them, that was even less help "It's brown and a kids bike". So went to have a look as in the picture if you squinted, stood back, had a few beers and used your imagination it could be a Kona.
Anyway turns out they were clearing out dads shed as he was "dead", I don't think they were close. Realised it was wasn't too original but the tyres and wheels were OK and it was a 16 inch Kona Hahanna, so if all else failed I had something.
Long story cut short it's now being broken for spares, somebody very badly hacksawed an inch off the seat tube so the frame is a bit butchered, some muppets out there!
I've stripped the Judy XC forks today so will get them sorted, the front mech has been sold already, and the other bits will be up for grabs as I sort out prices.
If anybody needs anything in particular just shout, I'm always up for a quick deal.

Janners

Back