BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Another regular month for April so let’s see what you’ve been up to during lockdown.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after April 30th will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Link to competition rules: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=400256

Re:

Sinnerman-Breezer Ignaz X

Styled on the original Schwinn Excelsior and other Repack Bikes that gave us the Foundations of the Mountain bike.

Owned for the Last 24 years(or So), so sadly no Thread to speak of, and whilst it may not be a BOTM winner its a worthy kickstart to this months Comp.

Keep Safe people, stay home, and keep smiling.

(NO BUILD THREAD)---- Read this instead, the Best bicycle book you will ever read.....! https://www.velopress.com/books/fat-tire-flyer/

Attachments

• IMG_7227 (1).jpg
    IMG_7227 (1).jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 5,041
Since lockdown I've been throwing a few bikes together. I might actually get all the projects done if it goes on much longer! So here's a project I finished yesterday....

markjohnson76 1992 Orange Aluminium O

Full black XT m730. Early Pace forks (that still need new elastomers). Pace RC130 bars, Onza grips. Specialized BX rims with a set of nice original issue Smokes.

I think it needs a black seat post but all in good time:)

Attachments

• IMG_6056.jpg
    IMG_6056.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 5,034
  • IMG_6052.jpg
    IMG_6052.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 5,034
Re:

RBG's 1992 Zinn Centaur Disc

Pretty blue and shiny campag...............

IMG-20200314-130541.jpg

Pre Lockdown morning after

IMG-20200315-094523.jpg

raidan73":1i1q10td said:
Another regular month for April so let’s see what you’ve been up to during lockdown.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after April 30th will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Link to competition rules: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=400256

Any luck with BOTY?

Back