• Sell

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Lamp

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The History Man":3qa9uwnm said:
Who’d fork out for one?

Lol, I couldn’t sell it in a million years. All of our customers are refined ladies like the queen of England. No bicycle hooligans

tenor.gif

Now that's what some folk would call up-cycling, hee hee.. Love it, I've made some wacky lights with guitar necks- removed the fingerboard, took truss-rod out, replaced it with a 3 amp 3-core cable, glued fingerboard back etc. Hidden cable! Also a bagpipe chanter, that was easier.. What you said about fittings was interesting, I'll avoid saying enlightening - whoops, I did it again..
Let your light so shine before men, as it says somewhere..

Re:

We use 110 electricity (2 wires), you guys use 220 that requires 3 wires.. most Brit lamp parts can’t be used in 110 because of the wire design and bulb bases are different.... same with cord switches. We can use some Italian and Spanish parts because of the switch design can be 110 or 220... boring, I apologize

Fabulosa! Very 1930's Deco, maybe Bauhaus- or it would be without the Fatty logos! Nice base, good stability's very important with lamps..
Nice work! And one man's boring is surely another man's deLIGHT..

The 3rd wire is just an earth connection

Many products are two wire in the UK.

My TV is 2 wire, the Hifi is two wire, etc

Its not the Volts, its the amps that will get you whether its 110v or 240v

*Actually, that wiring would be illegal in the UK because it needs to be double insulated

Latest posts

Back