Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Re: Re:

Markybeau":1930jwyo said:
Very nice. Not seen one before. Would definitely like to see the Baker bike. :)

Here you go - MT5 Metal Matrix frame, full M900 XTR, Mavic 231 CD rims, Michelin Wild Gripper Lite S tyres, ITM titanium stem, un-branded titanium bars, USE titanium post (being refurbed)

Attachments

• IMG_2827.JPEG
    IMG_2827.JPEG
    290.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2826.JPEG
    IMG_2826.JPEG
    792.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2825.JPEG
    IMG_2825.JPEG
    996.7 KB · Views: 214
Re:

1991 Dyna-Tech Encounter

Looks like my Mission frameset as well as the Odyssey complete bike are still at the ex's after 4 years :shock:

Hopefully collect them when this COVID-19 crap is done.

Attachments

• IMG_2829.JPEG
    IMG_2829.JPEG
    794.6 KB · Views: 206
Re:

1993 Dyna-Tech Diablo DX Plus (forgotten I'd got this one!)

Attachments

• IMG_2828.JPEG
    IMG_2828.JPEG
    930.9 KB · Views: 202
Re:

1996? Torus XT c/w rare optional Trimnell Titanium forks, completely original spec. as it left the factory, saddle & cassette are being cleaned / refurbed, just needs new chain & grips.
Tiny frame, was going to be for my daughter but now building her a 1996 Trek 9900 OCLV.

Also got a 19" Torus LX? frame (turquoise metallic) hanging in the rafters.

Attachments

• IMG_2830.JPEG
    IMG_2830.JPEG
    746.9 KB · Views: 205

Caramba Kid":3eh7ofmm said:
Markybeau":3eh7ofmm said:
Very nice. Not seen one before. Would definitely like to see the Baker bike. :)

Here you go - MT5 Metal Matrix frame, full M900 XTR, Mavic 231 CD rims, Michelin Wild Gripper Lite S tyres, ITM titanium stem, un-branded titanium bars, USE titanium post (being refurbed)
Wow! That’s an actual - or looks like, a race bike such as the one on display (or was) in the Hope factory - simply stunning in every way - congratulations! Tell us more about this - the story behind it

Re:

That's one hell of a collection. Thanks for sharing. Your love of Dynatechs is to be applauded.

Love the Torus in the purple...finding a small one must have been difficult...(whispers) if you ever decide to part with it I'd like to be considered

:cool: Love that MT5, and the Diablo frame. Nice collection you have there.

Caramba Kid":1etclles said:
1996? Torus XT c/w rare optional Trimnell Titanium forks, completely original spec. as it left the factory, saddle & cassette are being cleaned / refurbed, just needs new chain & grips.
Tiny frame, was going to be for my daughter but now building her a 1996 Trek 9900 OCLV.

Also got a 19" Torus LX? frame (turquoise metallic) hanging in the rafters.

Hey bud I think you'll find its a '93-'94 Torus IMO, same as mine but smaller :) Check the BB stamp to date it correctly :)

Attachments

• 20190828_020845_resized.jpg
    20190828_020845_resized.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 175

Caramba Kid":1zvyy893 said:

Super cool - wondered where this one ended up after it went on sale here..

Funnily enough I have just found a NOS USE seat post decal in my nicer parts stash (plenty of sorting out time on hand at the moment!). Let me know if you need it for the refurbed seat post and I'll mail it to you over gratis :)

Latest posts

Back