Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 8:56 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:18 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:58 am
Posts: 649
Location: Wild-wild-wild-EAST
WimVDD wrote:
fearfactoryüberalles wrote:
I believe my 94' Breezer Lightnings were made in Japan:


Not selling one of those frames?


Check this thread please :xmas-wink: :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=403642

Cheers,
Endre


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:51 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 am
Posts: 850
Location: Ghent, Belgium
fearfactoryüberalles wrote:
WimVDD wrote:
fearfactoryüberalles wrote:
I believe my 94' Breezer Lightnings were made in Japan:


Not selling one of those frames?


Check this thread please :xmas-wink: :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=403642

Cheers,
Endre


Thanks but I'm just after a frameset, not a complete bike. Nice bike though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:56 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm
Posts: 170
Bollox64 wrote:
My current project, a Japanese built Paramount Team, resprayed and being built up as Tim Gould's 1993 Team Schwinn ride (as that's what they rode)

Imageimage by Bollox2u, on Flickr

and as it was when I got my hands on the frame

ImageIMG_4414 by Bollox2u, on Flickr


That Paramount Team frame is a rare find with only 500 made as claimed by Paramount. It’s cool to see the Schwinn replica you turned into. What’s even cooler is if you restored to it former origin- a true Japanese Schwinn Paramount.

Do you have pictures of the final build ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:09 pm 
Old School GrandMaster | Rider
Old School GrandMaster | Rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 6385
Location: peak district
concordino wrote:

That Paramount Team frame is a rare find with only 500 made as claimed by Paramount. It’s cool to see the Schwinn replica you turned into. What’s even cooler is if you restored to it former origin- a true Japanese Schwinn Paramount.

Do you have pictures of the final build ?



There is a link to the amazing build thread in his signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:10 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm
Posts: 170
mk one wrote:
concordino wrote:

That Paramount Team frame is a rare find with only 500 made as claimed by Paramount. It’s cool to see the Schwinn replica you turned into. What’s even cooler is if you restored to it former origin- a true Japanese Schwinn Paramount.

Do you have pictures of the final build ?



There is a link to the amazing build thread in his signature.


Ok thx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:00 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:07 am
Posts: 289
1st Generation for the RM hammer
Chain stay u brakes All original except pedals
Shimano Deore groupset


Attachments:
4E2B3B76-1877-4D16-8752-913F5722F28E.jpeg
4E2B3B76-1877-4D16-8752-913F5722F28E.jpeg [ 1.59 MiB | Viewed 66 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Augustus, BerthaPog, konacarl, RickTheUncivil, seiben, walkbythesea, widowmaker and 69 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group