BotM February 2020 nominations - Blue Collar Special

regan_ev":3ps5sg4n said:
rwm1962":3ps5sg4n said:
I'll be riding soon but enough for meets? Nah, not this year, still recuperating from surgery. After my right ankle's replaced later this year likely another 6 months. After that hell yeah!

Are you going to have a stern word with me, beat me up or share a beer? ;)
I’m way past wanting to partake in violence, weirdly enough my ankle is not great since breaking it in a RTA last summer and I’m waiting for it to be fused. Strange coincidence.
I’d just like to tell you to your face how rude you are and how calling names on the forum shows you up as a simple little man. Or words to that effect. Pure childishness.
I wish you the best of health.

Aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmust resist......!!!!

Nope, cant not type something to that;

Pot

Kettle

Black

Rope should be left on the floor

Re:

Oldskool13":1xppedjv said:
kingbling":1xppedjv said:
chrisv40":1xppedjv said:
Ok I'll stick my Univega in.

Awesome Thats all I wanna see bikes not bitching :facepalm:

Ditto

I prefer my bikes not bitching too. The bitching bikes make a frightfully unpleasant racket in the garage. ;)

Now, after what-is-blue-collar-gate? (that scoundrelous raiden73, eh, blinking lucky to escape moderator impeachment if you ask me and that thick woman on last night's Question Time! :shock: ) and the tat or twat spat ended in diddly squat, what I'm wondering is: should I vote for the bike I would most like to have myself, which would be sinnerman's Marin or that lovely Univega OR the most 'blue collarest' ( :facepalm: ) bike which would have to be the Hardrock - a bike so blue collar I'm surprised it hasn't appeared appeared on a Bruce Springsteen album cover. Hmm. :?

Or the most immaculately presented bike? ;)

Re:

Peachy!":h4owbaje said:
Or the most immaculately presented bike? ;)
Good point! Or, indeed, Peachy's immaculately presented Oracle. (Actually, looking at the photos again, that really is a very well presented bike.) Hmm.

Elev12K's 1993 Concorde Mirage

Attachments

• 20200222_172135.jpg
    20200222_172135.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3,286
Re:

So Far for me, its either the Shogun simply for a cool take on Camo paint, or one of the Saracens, taking them out of a box after building a thousand "Apollos" was a feeling akin to slinking into the seat of a beautiful Brand new Rolls Royce, they were assembled to perfection when compared.

I am sorry not to see more, i reckon most of us here have a mainstream bike tucked away.

Back